HomeGalleryPortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Era Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:06 am

i think it might have been because i was a bit shocked really...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/vampiric_gal
Ook!
Official Post Master

PostSubject: Re: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:12 am

That's understandable Era. I think most people would be - shocked or surprised I mean. I think it's amazing how sensitive you are, remembering I'm about as sensitive as a brick!

I imagine there is very little to fear for most of us in circumstances such as this though. I have long held the nelief that the most harm that can be done to us is our own fear of the unknown. I am speaking very generally Era and not implying you were afraid in any way, my train of thought just wandered in this direction as I read this thread. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Solvo Phasmatis
Forum Hobo

PostSubject: Re: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:26 am

I sometimes miss the feeling of a presense Sad I think after all of my negative experiences I've (consciously or subconsciously) closed myself of the the presenses all around us as a way of protecting myself. Unfortunatly, this cuts out the good as well as the bad and after being so in touch with it before, it kinda leaves a hole. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/solvo_phasmatis & http://www.paganspace.n
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:09 am

I don't care what anyone says, eating fills the void!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evie

PostSubject: Re: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:35 am

cheers Solvo Phasmatis

I don't blame you for blocking after scary incidences. That you are able to block is actually very brilliant of you, not everyone can do that. You are two steps ahead of the program for bringing back this ability to feel/hear/sense spirit around you. #1- the need for feeling safe and protected, and #2 being able to control whether portals are open or not.

Meditation is the KEY to developing this gift of yours. Relaxation, visualization, grounding and protection + plus Chakra balancing will all help you to "lose the fear."

Like Ook says ... there is nothing to fear.... Laughing

Back to top Go down
Solvo Phasmatis
Forum Hobo

PostSubject: Re: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:49 pm

Not sure I agree with the whole 'nothing to fear' thing-being thrown off bunk beds and nearly strangled to death kinda gave me the impression that there was something to fear. Rolling Eyes Anywho, the tips on meditation and chakras are well received though, I shall look into it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/solvo_phasmatis & http://www.paganspace.n
Ook!
Official Post Master

PostSubject: Re: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:19 pm

Yes Solvo, I agree that not all is safe out there which is why I say "most of us". Your experiences are certainly terrible and not to be taken lightly. I hope these experiences never darken your door again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evie

PostSubject: Re: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:14 pm

Solvo Phasmatis

WOW I sit here corrected. Sorry to take your fears lightly. Confused
I have never met anyone who experienced being tossed. pale And certainly this is an unforgettable experience.

I do know what is like to be scared crap-less and feeling under attack, even suffocating, however my experiences were not paranormal; I had periodic "sleep paralysis" episodes. Truth is these experiences happened for near 20 years before I knew what it was. Very freaky and unforgettable which led to my finding out everything I could scratch about the paranormal. I am not afraid anymore, but it took a long time to get me to this point. I understand where you are coming from ... (((hugs)))

Back to top Go down
Dorian

PostSubject: Re: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:48 am

I occasionally see a white smoke wisp out of the corner of my eye, when there's no fire or other things to be burning.. it's unusual also I seem to constantly see a kinda seethrough black web with multiple other colours inbetween upon everything, it's faint but there...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ook!
Official Post Master

PostSubject: Re: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:30 am

Smile

Last edited by Ook! on Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ook!
Official Post Master

PostSubject: Re: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:38 pm

Smile

Last edited by Ook! on Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Witch-In-Ice

PostSubject: Re: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:21 pm

This is a very interesting thread and a lot to absorb. I've also had lots of strange experiences and some negative ones too. An invocation I have found really works is
"I stand...In circles of Light....That nothing may cross"
Seasonal Magic - Diary of a Village Witch by Paddy Slade, though I have come across it in other places.
I was taught to always burn sandalwood and frankincense in a ritual, or dab the oils on when feeling spooked. Lemons in the corners of the rooms (sounds funny I know!) is also supposed to work like salt.
We have a ghost of a young soldier in our house, when I was younger I used to see him as a shadowy figure and smell cigars - never felt any sensation of harm from him, more like he was looking out for me. Actually, think he may have moved on now, or been reborn. Also know when it's the last time I see people and it feels quite freaky and panicky, don't like it at all. My dreams plague me a lot - dream of disasters before they happen, but it's all mixed up....though managed to pick up on the pyschic, dream images etc before jasper's birth. (E.g - a huge raven at the top of the tor and the actual leaving the hospital after jasper was born- wrote it down, then it happened exactly as the dream - all of nature coming awake. Freaky!) Warnings from Nature (green woodpeckers) and the tarot all conspired to save Jasper (well and me!)! Lol Childbirth - now there's a freaky experience!!!!(Hope that's not more information than you wanted to know.....!) Surprised
BB everyone!!!!!
Nicci
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/faeryintheforest
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:01 pm

Ryoma, I have done nothing to help, although I am not sure about Evie or Sarah. I am very happy for you now they have gone, and if they return (hopefully they won't!) let us know and we will try our best to rid you of the nasty little buggers!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!

PostSubject: Re: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:06 pm

I second what Tomi has posted - I have done nothing ... but ready to do so should they return - all you have to do is ask.

Hopefully, they will give you some period of respite (a very long one)

and your heart be filled with Love!

Brightest Blessings!

http://www.the-willow-tree.co.uk/Lunarcraft/Index.htm
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.the-willow-tree.co.uk
Solvo Phasmatis
Forum Hobo

PostSubject: Re: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:21 pm

cheers Ook, that's great news!! cheers I hope it lasts.
Evie, sorry if I snapped, it's just (as you may have guessed) a sensitive subject for me. It all happened years ago but has still left it's mark. I'll stop now cos I don't really like talking about it but thank you all for your understanding. It's nice to mention these things without being treated like a crazy person (though life would be incredibly boring if we weren't all a little crazy!)
Back to top Go down
Witch-In-Ice

PostSubject: Re: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:23 am

Hello everyone again. I've been thinking about this thread and "shadow people", which I feel can be many things including Succubi or literally energy feeders, whether these are malevolent forces or negative thought-forms (stress-monsters) (not necessarily our own) which have literally taken shape, I don't know. I remember several years ago when I was doing lots of chakra work that I woke up and saw one of these black figures attatched to my solar plexus - it felt like heavy wet oilskin and it was horrific. At the time I wasn't particularly working with protection and was doing a lot of visualisation/trance work. This experience made me shy away from psychic activity for ages I remember. What I now think happened is that I didn't close my chakras back down to normal after working on them. I also think I was under the influence of a dark dionysian-type archetype, which was bringing lots of issues up for me. An archetype which I wouldn't choose to work with now since it is the sort to fuel any self-destructive tendancies which I was definitely expressing then (ahh - the wonders of hindsight!).
BB
Nicci
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/faeryintheforest
Evie

PostSubject: Re: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:12 am

Ook, other than saying a prayer for you and wishing
L I G H T and P E A C E

upon you and Gina... I didn't do anything. I myself do not do remote viewing. Bravo that you are at ease in your home again!!! I suspect you are feeling powerful and in charge and have cleansed your space of negative energy.... cheers

Solvo Phasmatis ... there is nothing to apologise for... and yes I guessed this is a sensitive subject for you, please notice that although your experience has me very curious... I didn't ask... Wink Not wanting to talk about it understandable. I am a member on a paranormal forum, and many members there say that they have no other outlets for discussing not-so-ordinary-experiences.

There is stuff I do not talk about either... silent especially with skeptics and non-believers (and some doctors too) Rolling Eyes Don't you just hate it when people roll there eyes at you !!! Myself... I love 'crazy' people... Laughing

Back to top Go down
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:59 pm

Must be a narcissist, eh Evie? Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evie

PostSubject: Re: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:15 pm

A narcissist?

Please may I have 'your' definition.... Then I will answer ya... Modest

geek you ever heard of projection?

Back to top Go down
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:25 am

There are too many kinds of projection for me to define the one term! Some people believe it means projecting your mind out of your body, some people think astral projection is the same thing and other refer to telekinesis as projection!

And you said you love crazy people, and a narcissisit is someone who loves themselves!

Twas a bad joke Evielicious!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!

PostSubject: Re: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:30 am

Even by your standards, Logmadr ... that was a terrible joke - but funny (now I get it!!!) hehehehehe lol!

and your heart be filled with Love!

Brightest Blessings!

http://www.the-willow-tree.co.uk/Lunarcraft/Index.htm
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.the-willow-tree.co.uk
Evie

PostSubject: Re: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:12 am

lol! Okedokee .... I get it.... Bad joke or not ... now I am laughing...

About the projection thing... I just was wanting to point out... 'it takes one to know one'
Welcome to the club... Finger ( I wondered if I was ever gonna get to use this guy!)

Please know I am not offended.... P E A C E ?
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:21 am

P E A C E
A N D
L O V E
E V I E!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ook!
Official Post Master

PostSubject: Re: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:41 pm

Smile

Last edited by Ook! on Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:02 pm

Chakras are a good way to increase your natural power, getting your energy stimulated and making the flow easier, and is very hard to explain how to do it!! I will get Kim (Aurora) to show you how to do it, she is excellent at it and teaching!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   

Back to top Go down

Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next