Share | 

Updates

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Annie
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Updates   Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:56 pm

It has been a long time since I have been on the forum and there have been some changes (and newbies) whilst I have been away. I thought that it would be a good idea to start an updates thread so that people can let everyone know what they have been up to and so that the new faces can let us know a bit about themselves. I'll start ...

I finally found myself a job, after many months of trying. I started in August 2009 and I am an administrator. I am also working towards an NVQ in Business Administration, which is time consuming. I feel that I spent a time towards the end of 2008 and most of 2009 where I "cleansed" my circle of friends. I don't think that it was a conscious effort on my part, just that looking back it seemed like I was (or my life was, if that makes sense) getting rid of those that were to overly negative. I think that I am a better person now that these people are out of my life. I certainly feel a lot more positive and a lot less drained since then. I have also been developing on a more psychic level. I read angel cards and have developed my own method which uses three decks together and it seems to be quite accurate. I would also like to think that I am a more mature person now, however I am not sure that I am!

Ok, so that is enough about me. Wake up at the back! Now, tell me a bit about yourself and the changes in your life.

Annie is feeling:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.merrymoot.co.uk

Updates
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1