HomeGalleryPortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

something different

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nos Llew-Blaidd

PostSubject: something different   Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:36 pm

hi im Nos i have been a member here for a while now but thought as i have evolved i would re introduce myself

im a seeker and i am always looking for knowledge i follow probably a basic pagan path for a solitary but im drawn and destined to become a druid (i am one but not in practice ,,,cerimoniall magic,,,,,)

im a goth i love all sorts of genres of media i have a few dislikes bridget jones diary titanic katie perry and a few extreme likes horror of most kinds but prefered hammer horror and amicus films and ozzy iron maiden ac/dc mettalica i also like alot of things most people luagh at me for i like cartoons i like hannah montana and high school musical

where i am now in my life i have fought through alot to get to and im still fighting.

a side note im on facebook but im removing my old account and made a new profile using my birth name till i have all the friends i need and then i will delete the other and change the name on the new profile to my name as it is now

so if your on facebook and you would like to add me search Marc Williams and i have a display pic of a wolf howling into a night sky towards a rather large moon the pic consists of the coulor blue mostly

anyway there you go
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sanctuaryforheartandmind.webs.com/
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: something different   Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:36 am

Welcome again Nos and I'm pleased to be counted among your friends Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forums.wayoftherede.com/index.php

something different
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum