HomeGalleryPortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Get Well Wishes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
avatar

Gender : Female
Age : 59
Posts : 1154
Location : Weston-super-Mare

PostSubject: Get Well Wishes   Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:54 am

Just a quick post to send get well wishes to Logmadr's computer ... you knew it had been quiet - now you know why!!

_________________
Sarah
May the Goddess light your path always,
The God protect
and your heart be filled with Love!

Brightest Blessings!


http://www.the-willow-tree.co.uk/Lunarcraft/Index.htm
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.the-willow-tree.co.uk
Aurora
Senior Member
avatar

Gender : Female
Age : 27
Posts : 340
Location : Weston-super-Mare

PostSubject: Re: Get Well Wishes   Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:26 am

Hehe yes I had been wondering! Reikification not worked on it then, or has it gotten to the point where its like trying Reiki on a dead person? hehe yes well get well soon loggy's computer! x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VII
Senior Member
avatar

Gender : Male
Age : 32
Posts : 481
Location : Cyrodiil

PostSubject: Re: Get Well Wishes   Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:31 am

Technology.... tsk tsk... Can't live with it, can't live without it... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/druid_danja & http://www.paganspace.n
Swords of Night and Day
Junior Member
avatar

Gender : Male
Posts : 53
Location : Midgard, L'atune

PostSubject: Re: Get Well Wishes   Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:58 am

Large Hammer blows at strategic points seems to help my works laptop.

Or he could try a chainsaw, which one of my colleagues did (immediately before getting the sack - not a wise move. Really, really funny, but not a wise move. He was quitting anyway, thankfully)

Protege Computers in Weston by Tescos/Miss Millies mini roundabout have dug me out of the mire on more than one occasion. They're prices are good too.

Or was this caused by the Giant Squirrell that once attacked mine?

Squirrells are responsible for 95% of organized crime committed by rodents. (The other 5% is by Rats smoking and distributing weed.)
Most Evil Empires like Starbucks, McDeaths and BK are run behind the scenes by the Squirrell Mafia.

Marlon Brando copied the Squirrell trait of mouth food storage for his role in the Godfather. Method acting at its best.

I read all this in the National Enquirer, so it must be true!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurora
Senior Member
avatar

Gender : Female
Age : 27
Posts : 340
Location : Weston-super-Mare

PostSubject: Re: Get Well Wishes   Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:25 pm

Hahah bet it was the grey ones! Damn immigrants! Taking those red squirrels jobs! Eating their nuts and stealing their trees! Hahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Get Well Wishes   

Back to top Go down
 
Get Well Wishes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» I Am Going To Bring A Guest Book Of Names For Those Who Are Unable To Attend and For Those Who Are To Give Well Wishes And Present To Dennis
» Forumotion wishes you a HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Merry Moot :: General Boards :: Life Cycles-
Jump to: