HomeGalleryPortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

What do Witches wear when they get 'all dressed up'?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Era Amunet

PostSubject: Re: What do Witches wear when they get 'all dressed up'?   Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:50 am

Jaska wrote:
Era Amunet wrote:
Jaska wrote:

imagine coming across a group of people 'casting' things in corsets and hotpants XD

Well that would be find kinda as long as they aren't brandishing their wands!!!! lol!
Aaw But i like my wand Razz you dont like my wand? *sigh*

Ofcourse, everyone likes your wand Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/vampiric_gal
Nos Llew-Blaidd

PostSubject: Re: What do Witches wear when they get 'all dressed up'?   Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:17 pm

ok i have taken it upon myself to revive some old posts here is my response

i have used a specific robe but i like to refer to it as my lunar robe because its black a silver speckley but i have done skyclad i dont see what the problem really is as your just dressing in what nature gave you.

so i have 1 robe 2 cloaks and i also like to do it naked whats everyone think of that Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sanctuaryforheartandmind.webs.com/
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: What do Witches wear when they get 'all dressed up'?   Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:03 pm

I'm not really one for all the 'trimmings' and as I'm a solitary, so are my rituals. I normally wear whats comfortable for me. If I'm going to a gathering with witchy friends, i'll usually do the 'black' thing, black jeans and black t-shirt (or other witchy t-shirt). I do also have a black witchy hat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forums.wayoftherede.com/index.php
Amulya

PostSubject: Re: What do Witches wear when they get 'all dressed up'?   Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:20 am

I have a blue robe that i wear for special occasions
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aloysia

PostSubject: Re: What do Witches wear when they get 'all dressed up'?   Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:32 pm

I have a loose red and yellow dress that I wear for rituals if I feel like it, but I didn't spend a lot of money, I bought it from my local market. Tbh I really object to the obscenely inflated prices charged by some people/companies for ritual clothing; it's exploitative and peddles the idea that magic can be bought, when really true magic is within you. I used to work in designer fashion and our mark-up was sometimes over 300% - ever since then I always think very carefully about what I'm getting for my money. Sometimes I work skyclad or wrapped in a favourite blanket, or just in my regular clothes. If I'm working outdoors, closer to nature, I don't feel any need to get dressed up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do Witches wear when they get 'all dressed up'?   

Back to top Go down

What do Witches wear when they get 'all dressed up'?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2